My Creative Time Mixed Holiday Sentiments Stamp set - Love this stamp set! Check it out below:
You can order the stamp set HERE at My Creative Time!Stampin Up! Square Latticed Texture folder. I love this folder as it does a great job creating a knitted look. I glued the tree and heart image together and then ran it through the Cuttlebug, essentially making the pieces meshed together to give it a "knit sweater" look. I embossed the background separately.
1) Fold 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" sheet of kraft cardstock in half to create card base.
2) Emboss piece of 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" cream cardstock using the Cuttlebug and the Stampin Up! Square Lattice folder. Adhere to front of card base. Emboss piece of 3-1/4" x 5-1/4" red cardstock using the Cuttlebug and the Stampin Up! Square Lattice folder. Adhere to card front as shown.
3) Using the Cricut Sweater Weather cartridge, cut out the Tree Border at 2-3/4", all layers as shown. Glue together. Run assembled image through Cuttlebug using the Square Lattice folder. Using pop dots, adhere image to the front of card, as shown.
4) Stamp "All hearts go home for Christmas" sentiment from My Creative Time on cream cardstock. Trim to fit sentiment. Using red marker, draw heart on, as shown. Adhere to scrap red cardstock and trim create border. Adhere to front of card.
Don't forget we are giving away a Cricut Handyman Lite Cartridge!
1) Leave a comment below letting us know if you've finished your holiday card making yet.
2) Subscribe or follow the blog!
That's it! Winner will be announced on Sunday, December 4, 2011.
Be sure and check out Joy's and Melanie's personal blogs for more creative goodness at Obsessed with Scrapbooking and Courtney Lane Designs!
Have a great day!
Subscribe to Everyday Cricut to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your cardmaking and scrapbooking!