- Cut kraft cardstock to 4-1/4” x 11” and fold in half to create card base. Ink piece of 3-3/4” x 5-1/4” cream cardstock and adhere to inside.
- Ink piece of green patterned cardstock cut at 3-1/2” x 3” and adhere to front of card.
- Ink piece of multi-colored patterned cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 3-1/4” and adhere to piece of orange cardstock cut at 3-7/8” x 3-3/8”. Adhere this to front of card, overlapping green section.
- Using Cuttlebug and scalloped die from Taylored Expressions, cut out brown and orange pieces. Glue together offset and adhere to card as shown.
- Ink a piece of cream cardstock cut at 2-3/4”x2” and run it through the Cuttlebug using the Divine Swirls folder. Adhere to piece of 3” x 2-1/4” brown cardstock.
- Cut out gourd from Cricut Paper Trimmings cartridge at 2-1/2” for both layers and glue pieces together. Adhere to cream and brown square. Using pop dots, adhere to front of card.
- Stamp sentiment on piece of cream cardstock. Back with brown cardstock and add brads. Adhere to front of card with pop dots.
Don't forget we are giving away the fabulous Artbin Glitter Glue Organizer from Scrapbook Corner! It is a fabulous way to store your glitter glues and have them all available for on-the-go use at crops. This handy case stores up to 48 bottles of Stickles glitter glue, either facing downward or upward. The case itself measures 14" x 14.5" x 3.5" and is heavy duty.
For more info on the Artbin Glitter Glue Organizer by Scrapbook Corner, click HERE!
Be sure and check out Joy's and Melanie's personal blogs for more creative goodness at Obsessed with Scrapbooking and Courtney Lane Designs! Have a great day!
Subscribe to Everyday Cricut to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your cardmaking and scrapbooking!