First off, we've had lots of questions on how to leave a comment. Check out this post on our FAQ page to see how (third question down).
Today I am going to answer some of the question that were asked last week about the NEW E2 Cricut machine. I hope that this will help you all decide whether or not this machine is right for you.
- How much will it sell for? We have not been told this information yet. As soon as we know we will announce it here.
- Why is it a limited edition? Is it because of the color, the cartridges that it comes with, etc.? The color and the cartridges that are included are supposed to be apart of the limited edition. E2 machines after this limited edition will have different cartridges loaded on to it. However, the main two cartridges(Cricut American Alphabet and Cricut Essentials) may be on the non-limited edition E2's as well. It is my understanding that Just a Note and Cricut Decals are the two limited edition cartridges.
- Why would you want an Imagine and an E2? The E2 does NOT print. Only the Imagine can print. The E2 is just the 2.0 version of an expression. It will cut images from an Imagine shape cartridge, but it cannot print the images before it cuts them.
- Does the E2 have something like a "pause" and "continue" feature?Yes!
- Does DesignStudio work with the E2? Not currently, but it might in the future. It will work with the craft room though.
-How is the WI FI feature used on the E2? I do not have many details, but it will go into the middle slot on the back of the machine.
-Will you be able to wirelessly download your Scrapbook room projects to cut on the machine? I am not sure. This is a great question though!
- Will the E2 do everything my current Expression will do plus the new features? YES!
- Is it at midnight on the night of the 25th into the 26th? No, it will air at midnight on the 26th.
- Will we be able to link up the new carts that come with the E2 to our Gypsy? I am not sure, but it seems unlikely. I am not sure though.
- I noticed that you can't move the images around the mat on the screen of the E2. Is there ever going to be such a feature on the machine? You can move the images around to some extent by using the space key. I am not sure if there will be more capability later, but I will pass on this idea to product and development for you!
- Does the E2 cut chipboard, shrinky dink, etc like the E does? Yes!
- Does it have the different modes like (portrait, auto-fill, fit to page, and center-point)? Yes
- Can full size markers be used since there isn't an overhand for the blade housing? Not sure why not.
Thanks so much for all of your questions! I hope this was helpful!!
Don't forget to check out our Imagine giveaway by clicking here ==> EVERYDAY CRICUT IMAGINE GIVEAWAY!
Have a Terrific Tuesday!
Be sure and check out Joy's and Melanie's personal blogs for more creative goodness at Obsessed with Scrapbooking and Courtney Lane Designs! Have a great day!
Subscribe to Everyday Cricut to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your cardmaking and scrapbooking!